- the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license
- adding a footer about use of logos, service marks and trademarks that are not primarily associated with OpenZFS.
To coincide with the 2013-09-17 event, has permission to use been sought from all owners? (I don't imagine a problem; just to cover ourselves.)
If not a footer at the Companies and organizations page, then maybe:
- a paragraph at the OpenZFS project page
- the Copyrights page, which does not yet exist – but there's a hint when new pages are created.
There is a link in the footer, "Technical information about the OpenZFS Project", which has much of the information you are requesting.
We have explicit permission from a representative of each company/organization whose logo is used.
Thanks, at the time of writing:
- MediaWiki:Aboutsite is linked from this (talk) page alone
- the footer About OpenZFS links to OpenZFS Project, which redirects to OpenZFS project.